Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Trending- Faux Bois Is the New Floral

Who is sick of chevron patterns and florals!?  Well, I'm not quite sick of them, but I must say I'm excited for a new pattern to get some hype!  Faux bois, from the French for false wood, is just that, imitation of a wood grain on different sorts of media (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faux_bois).  

Recently featured in Elle Decor as a hip new print, I will bet big money that it'll be all over the shelves by Spring in extremely awesome hues.  So, luck you to get the heads up!  Go grab some faux bois before everyone has it!  Check out these products I've found below... faux bois oohhh la la!   
 

1.  Fake wood print acryclic accent table- Find it HERE

2.  Faux bois rug- Find it HERE

3.  Printed wood lamp shade- Find it HERE

4.  Velvet faux bois fabric in blue- Find it HERE

5.  Textural fake wood pillow in gray- Find it HERE

6.  "Knock On Wood" Print- Find it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment