Friday, July 27, 2012

The Pink and the Gray

Well, this might be a bit premature, but I have to share our most recent work here at Kim Armstrong Interior Design.  We haven't gotten these professional photographed, but you can very much appreciate the design and customizations by my awesome I-phone photos.  Enjoy, and of course, what do you think!??
This photo is actually professionally done.  The chair and vanity are both completely custom, designed by KAID.  This photo was taken by Kim Burnstad (who is AMAZING!)  Please visit her website at kbbphotography.com



Like I said, I-phone photo, but you can see how delicious this room is.  Custom headboard, daybed, bedding, and frames!  All done by yours truly, Kim Armstrong ID

Ms. Wilma's favorite spot in the house.  She blends nicely :)
Wall of custom frames with family photos.  It doesn't get much more beautiful/heartfelt than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment